What is SDWAN ?
SDWAN is an acronym for software-defined networking (SDN) in a wide area network (WAN), it simplifies the management and operation of a WAN by decoupling the networking hardware from its control mechanism. This concept is similar to how software-defined networking implements virtualization technology to improve data center management and operation.
Key application of SDWAN for companies:
- Higher-performance WANs
- Lower implementation cost
- Commercially available Internet access
What is the benefit ?
Resilience — A resilient SDWAN reduces network downtime and the technology designed to be real-time detection all circuit health and will automatically switching traffic routes during congestion, high latency, outage and drop the inconsistent circuit. Our solution support wide range of market available ISP connectivity such as DSL, Fiber Broadband, Wireless Broadband, Metro-E, 4G LTE, Satellite and works with Static IP, Dynamic IP, NAT, Multi Layer NAT.
Quality of Service — Our solution provides excellent QOS mechanism by having application level awareness and assign bandwidth prioritization to most critical application or destination with fully configurable by individual requirement. The traffic will be optimized and sending across multiple circuits to achieve faster delivery and avoid long queue by any less priority traffics ahead. No more call drop, video freezing, RDP disconnection, VPN reconnecting during failover or any condition of traffic congestion.
Security — Using proprietary Tunnel protocol for data transport via Virtual Tunnel composed of multiple, diverse physical circuits with own path across multiple carrier networks provides physical redundancy and security by splitting end to end communication traffics across multiple encrypted paths. Traffic packets are distributed across multiple encrypted circuits with packet based load balancing algorithms which no single circuit transporting entire complete packet, every single data are break into pieces, encrypted and transport using proprietary algorithm.
Deployment — SDWAN CPE is basically plug and play and configuration are being administration from centralized management so doesn’t require any high level engineer to onsite for installation and service provisioning. Any on premises staff who know how to power up the CPE and connect UTP cable to ISP Modem or Router that’s all they need to do and service will automatically provision from centralized controller to push all necessary relevant configuration to establish SDWAN Internet or SDWAN Private WAN.
Administration & Troubleshooting — Every CPE will be connected with multiple carrier circuits which means there are almost impossible that all connected ISP are offline at the same time thus any troubleshooting can be managed from centralized to eliminate unnecessary field engineer to be onsite to gain highly efficiency and immediate respond and identify and support case. Every CPE firmware is reported to centralized controller consistently and during emergency critical patches, task can to be scheduled from centralized based on specific time round the clock that user allowed and the upgrading process will be seamless without needed any engineer onsite.
Real-Time Reporting — All connected CPE are under 24 x 7 monitoring by AI for bandwidth usage, unhealthy circuit, abnormal activities and trigger alert to our NOC to further investigation before user even realize one of the circuit is in bad condition.
Why are we different ?
- Automatic load balancing per packet with bandwidth adaptation
- Up to 90% combined bandwidth throughput efficiency
- Bonded circuit with Single Public or Private IP
- Zero timeout. Less than 300ms ultra-fast failover detection speed
- No traffics will send to bad condition circuit.
- Removed unnecessary jitter overhead
- Inbound & outbound bonding mechanism
- Single public IP in servers behind firewall
- Load balancing both way traffics across bonded circuits
Suitable for SSL Application, Video Conference, VoIP Call, Inbound – Outbound Streaming during failover, switching circuits, rebooting circuits, deactivate & reactivate circuits and much more!
Where the use case ?
- Places with DSL only ISP and wish to have higher bandwidth with Fixed Public IP and yet maintain economic solution.
- Customer using single broadband and looking for economic redundancy solution with multiple ISP Bonding Technology into Virtually Single Pipe.
- Customer having Metro-E Dedicated Internet and looking for cost effective way to increase of bandwidth.
- Customer need to host on premise application require Outbound Load Balancing and Redundancy across mixture of multiple ISP.